No results for nothofagus
Your search didn’t match any objects. Please check your spelling, try some other words or browse our collections by subjects.
Image not available
Black beech (Nothofagus solandri) or tawairauriki
Walking through a beech forest on a sunny day with dappled sunlight filtering through the canopy overhead, underfoot you will feel a deep, soft carpet of little brown, yellow, and red leaves
Engravings of plants from Tierra del Fuego
Some 65 species from Tierra del Fuego are represented by black and white engravings in Te Papa’s collections
Flowering plants have seeds and flowers
Artists in Wonderland - Ngā Toi Arts Te Papa - Museum of New Zealand Te Papa Tongarewa
- Nothofagus codonandra (Baill.) Steenis
- Nothofagus balansae (Baill.) Steenis
- Nothofagus dombeyi (Mirb.) Blume
- Nothofagus betuloides (Mirb.) Blume
- Nothofagus baumanniae (Baum.-Bod.) Steenis
- Nothofagus discoidea (Baum.-Bod.) Steenis
- Nothofagus antarctica (G.Forst.) Oerst.
- Nothofagus cunninghamii (Hook.) Oerst.
- Nothofagus nitida (Phil.) Krasser
This electronic record was created from historic documentation. It may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the collection item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and therefore may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have additional information or questions about objects in the collection, we encourage you to contact us using our enquiry form.