Object: Kauri, Agathis australis (D.Don) Lindl.
This image has All Rights Reserved.
Please follow the Buy or license link under each image to apply to use this image. (Charges may apply)
Why you need to apply for the use of this image
Rights for this work may be:
- controlled by the artist, the artist's estate, or other rights holders; or
- unclear - Te Papa will do a more detailed analysis of the work’s rights history; or
- covered by Te Papa’s Mana Taonga principle which supports the rights of holders of traditional knowledge to determine how the image may be used.
You need to make sure you don’t infringe on the rights of third parties before you use this image. Our image request process helps with this. Te Papa does not authorise the use of this image beyond the uses allowed by the “fair dealing” provisions of the New Zealand Copyright Act, 1994.
More information about copyright
We recommend these resources for more information:
- Copyright in NZ - Ministry of Economic Development
- Copyright guidelines and resource - Lianza
- Enabling use and re-use - Digital NZ
Find more information about Te Papa's rights project on our blog, including how rights types are assigned.
Get in touch
Please contact email@example.com
- if you have any information regarding this work and rights to it, or
- if you wish to contact the rights holder for this work. We will assist where we can.
|Scientific name||Agathis australis (D.Don) Lindl.|
|Common / Maori name||Kauri, gymnosperms, gymnosperm|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Growth and productivity of New Zealand kauri (Agathis australis (D.Don.) Lindl.) in planted forests - University of Canterbury Library
- Micropropagation of kauri (Agathis australis (D.Don.) Lindl.): in vitro stimulation of shoot and root development and the effect of rooting hormone application method - New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science
- A review of New Zealand kauri (Agathis australis (D.Don) Lindl.): its ecology, history, growth and potential for management for timber. - New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science
- Plantation-grown New Zealand kauri: A preliminary study of wood properties - New Zealand Journal of Forestry Science
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.