Object: Dominion Day - Government Buildings at night
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Dominion Day - Government Buildings at night|
Unknown (photographer), 25.09.1907, Wellington
|Medium summary||black and white original negative|
|Materials||sheet glass, silver, photographic plates, photographic gelatin|
|Classification||black-and-white negatives, gelatin dry plate negatives|
Find additional information about this object at these sites
- 'Self-government and independence - Political independence', Te Ara - the Encyclopedia of New Zealand
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- DOMINION DAY CELEBRATIONS IN WELLINGTON: THE GOVERNMENT BUILDING ILLUMINATED AT NIGHT. -
- THE FIRST ANNIVERSARY OF DOMINION DAY IN NEW ZEALAND: THE GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS AT WELLINGTON ILLUMINATED AT NIGHT, SEPTEMBER 26, 1908. -
- DOMINION NIGHT. (Evening Post, 27 September 1907) -
- DOMINION NIGHT. THE LIGHTS, (Evening Post, 28 September 1908) -
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.