Object: Sunnyside Station Homestead. Mr and Mrs Cuthbert
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Sunnyside Station Homestead. Mr and Mrs Cuthbert|
Gilmour, J B (photographer), October 1917, Canterbury
|Classification||stereoscopic photographs, black-and-white prints|
|Credit line||Purchased 1999 with New Zealand Lottery Grants Board funds|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Waiau Valley Notes. (Otautau Standard and Wallace County Chronicle, 20 January 1914) - National Library of New Zealand
- Electric Power for Southland. (Otautau Standard and Wallace County Chronicle, 25 September 1917) - National Library of New Zealand
- Wallace County. (Otautau Standard and Wallace County Chronicle, 22 August 1922) - National Library of New Zealand
- PIONEER RECOLLECTIONS. (Mataura Ensign 2-5-1911) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.