Object: Hill landscape near Wellington
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Hill landscape near Wellington|
Merton, Owen (artist), 1908, Wellington
x 352 (Length)
Support: 255 (Height) x 352 (Length)
|Credit line||Purchased 1976|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- East Tamaki Road, near Mt Wellington - Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TÄmaki
- The Baches Western Lake Road Palliser Bay near Wharekauhau - Ministry for Culture and Heritage
- [Barraud, William Francis] 1850-1926 :Junction of Hawea and Clutha at Alberton. Near Wanaka. Jan 28 1875. - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Coastal and rural landscapes - Alexander Turnbull Library
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.