Object: Interior of a native village or "pa" in New Zealand.
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Interior of a native village or "pa" in New Zealand.|
Gilfillan, John Alexander (artist), circa 1852
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- "Interior of a Native Village or "Pa", in New Zealand" - Puke Ariki
- Interior of a Native village or "Pa" in New Zealand - Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TÄmaki
- Gilfillan, John Alexander 1793-1864 :Interior of a native village or "pa" in New Zealand, situated near the Town of Petre, at Wanganui... J.A. Gilfillan, pinxt., E. Walker, lithr. [London] Day & Son  - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Artist unknown :Maories disputing boundaries of territory. - [See page 51]. The Illustrated Sydney news, October 16, 1866. [Page] 53. - Alexander Turnbull Library
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.