Object: Stocking Glacier from Hooker Valley
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Stocking Glacier from Hooker Valley|
Stoddart, Margaret, circa 1932, New Zealand
|Classification||watercolours, works on paper|
x 438 (Length)
Support: 478 (Height) x 438 (Length)
|Credit line||Gift of the New Zealand Academy of Fine Arts, 1936|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- IN THE GLACIER DISTRICT OF THE SOUTH ISLAND: THE STOCKING GLACIER, FROM THE HOOKER VALLEY. (Otago Witness, 10 February 1909) -
- IN THE HIGH ALPS (Evening Post, 16 March 1929) -
- AN ALPINE CONQUEST (Otago Daily Times 6-4-1914) -
- LURE OF THE WILD (Evening Post, 02 January 1932) -
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.