Object: Copy portrait of Frederick William Rivers.
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Copy portrait of Frederick William Rivers.|
Berry, William (copyist), 1918, Wellington
|Materials||photographic gelatin, sheet glass, silver, photographic plates|
|Classification||studio portraits, portraits, black-and-white negatives, gelatin dry plate negatives|
|Format||half plate (1/2)|
|Credit line||Purchased 1998 with New Zealand Lottery Grants Board funds|
Portrait of Sapper Frederick William Rivers, service number 79159, of the New Zealand Signal Corps (NZ Engineers).
Find additional information about this object at these sites
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Untitled (Grey River Argus, 05 February 1881) - National Library of New Zealand
- TELEGRAMS. (Grey River Argus, 02 April 1910) - National Library of New Zealand
- and Blackball news. PUBLISHED DAILY THURSDAY, JULY- 29th, 1909. (Grey River Argus, 29 July 1909) - National Library of New Zealand
- PRICE OF TIMBER AND WAGES OF WORKMEN. (Hawke's Bay Herald, 05 June 1879) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.