Object: Street scene with figures
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Street scene with figures|
McIntyre, Raymond (artist), circa 1917, England
|Medium summary||pen and ink and watercolour|
|Classification||drawings, works on paper|
x 235mm (Length)
|Credit line||Gift of the estate of C Millan Thompson to mark the occasion of the retirement of the director, SB Maclennan, 1968|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- [Street scene, North Africa] - Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TÄmaki
- European street scene - Puke Ariki
- Street Scene with Women and Children with Cathedral in Background - Auckland Art Gallery Toi o TÄmaki
- STREET SCENES IN NICARAGUA. (Otago Witness, 03 August 1893) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.