Object: Wong Lee
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
Berry & Co, circa 1920, Wellington
|Materials||photographic gelatin, silver, sheet glass, photographic plates|
|Classification||black-and-white negatives, gelatin dry plate negatives, portraits|
|Format||half plate (1/2)|
|Credit line||Purchased 1998 with New Zealand Lottery Grants Board funds|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Chinese sunday school children outside the Chinese Mission Church in Frederick Street, Wellington - Alexander Turnbull Library
- WONG LEE'S CONVERSION. (Otago Witness, 12 October 1904) - National Library of New Zealand
- Success Of Local Dancers (Upper Hutt Leader 1 February 1962) - Upper Hutt City Library
- lrina Baronova. one of the principals of the famous Covent Garden Russian Ballet, which will begin a season here under the direction of Messrs. I C Williamson Theatres at the Opera House on February. 18. Boris Kartell, successor to Ijon Chaney as a master ot film make-up, and remembered for his work in "Frankenstein," "The Mummy," an* other thrillers, is to be the super-sleuth James Lee Wong in a series of films of High Wiley's books. The first production, "Mr. Wong, Detective," comes to the De Luxe Theatre; (Evening Post, 09 February 1939) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.