Object: Residential housing, Wellington
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Residential housing, Wellington|
Lee-Johnson, Eric (photographer), October 1941, Wellington
|Medium summary||black and white photograph, gelatin silver print|
|Materials||silver, photographic gelatin, photographic paper|
|Classification||photographic prints, gelatin silver prints, black-and-white prints|
|Credit line||Purchased 1997 with New Zealand Lottery Grants Board funds|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Residential housing, Coromandel - Alexander Turnbull Library
- KINGDOM RESIDENTIAL HOUSING LIMITED (in liquidation) - Department of Internal Affairs
- Unidentified factories, Carbine Road industrial area, Mt Wellington, Auckland, also including residential housing - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Unidentified factories in Mt Wellington/ Panmure industrial area, Auckland, also including railway station and residential housing - Alexander Turnbull Library
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.