Object: Water Tower, Cambridge, New Zealand
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Water Tower, Cambridge, New Zealand|
Muir & Moodie, 1909, Cambridge
|Credit line||Purchased 1998 with New Zealand Lottery Grants Board funds|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- Water tower at Cambridge, circa 1913-1915 - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Water tower at Cambridge, circa 1910s - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Effects of the Canterbury earthquakes of 2010 and 2011 on Merivale, Knox Church, Avonside, Stanmore Road, and CBD in winter, 8 and 9 July 2011 - Alexander Turnbull Library
- European Timeline of Local Events - Tauranga City Libraries
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.