Object: Kyeburn Station, Mount Ida, Otago, NZ
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Kyeburn Station, Mount Ida, Otago, NZ|
Hart, William (photographer), 1876-1885, Otago
Hart, Campbell & Co (photography studio), 1876-1885, Invercargill
|Medium summary||black and white collodion glass negative|
|Materials||sheet glass, collodion, silver, photographic plates|
|Classification||wet collodion negatives, black-and-white negatives|
|Technique||black-and-white photography, wet collodion process|
|Format||whole plate (1/1)|
|Credit line||Purchased 1943|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- MOUNT IDA. (Otago Witness, 12 December 1863) -
- MOUNT IDA. (Southland Times, 11 December 1863) -
- MOUNT IDA..â€”Chronicle. (Otago Witness, 13 March 1880) -
- CURLING AT MOUNT IDA. (Otago Witness, 25 July 1889) -
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.