Object: Mean time exposure
This image is All rights reserved. Image © Brent Wong www.brentwong-painter.com
Please follow the Buy or license link under each image to apply to use this image. (Charges may apply)
Why you need to apply for the use of this image
Rights for this work may be:
- controlled by the artist, the artist's estate, or other rights holders; or
- unclear - Te Papa will do a more detailed analysis of the work’s rights history; or
- covered by Te Papa’s Mana Taonga principle which supports the rights of holders of traditional knowledge to determine how the image may be used.
You need to make sure you don’t infringe on the rights of third parties before you use this image. Our image request process helps with this. Te Papa does not authorise the use of this image beyond the uses allowed by the “fair dealing” provisions of the New Zealand Copyright Act, 1994.
More information about copyright
We recommend these resources for more information:
- Copyright in NZ - Ministry of Economic Development
- Copyright guidelines and resource - Lianza
- Enabling use and re-use - Digital NZ
Find more information about Te Papa's rights project on our blog, including how rights types are assigned.
Get in touch
Please contact email@example.com
- if you have any information regarding this work and rights to it, or
- if you wish to contact the rights holder for this work. We will assist where we can.
|Title||Mean time exposure|
Wong, Brent (artist), 1971
|Medium summary||acrylic on hardboard|
|Materials||acrylic paint, hardboard|
|Credit line||Purchased 2012|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 25 million digital objects from over 140 content partners across New Zealand
- Personal exposure to carbon monoxide and particulate matter pollution in the urban transport microenvironment in Auckland and Christchurch - The University of Auckland Library
- Cycling Performance Following Intermittent Hypoxic Training using an Hypoxicator - University of Canterbury Library
- Light Exposure Patterns in Children: A Pilot Study - The University of Auckland Library
- Lead exposure in free-ranging kea (Nestor notabilis), takahe (Porphyrio hochstetteri) and Australasian harriers (Circus approximans) in New Zealand : a thesis presented in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Masters of Veterinary Science in Wildlife Health at Massey University, Palmerston North, New Zealand - Australian Research Online
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.