Object: Property of Mr W. H. Fitchett
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Property of Mr W. H. Fitchett|
Bragge, James (photographer), circa 1880, Lower Hutt
|Medium summary||black and white collodion glass negative|
|Materials||collodion, silver, photographic plates, sheet glass|
|Classification||wet collodion negatives, documentary photographs, black-and-white negatives|
|Technique||wet collodion process, black and white photography|
|Format||10" x 12"|
|Credit line||Purchased 1955|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- DR FITCHETT FOR THE DEFENCE. (Otago Witness, 18 October 1894) - National Library of New Zealand
- THE REV. A. R. FITCHETT'S SERMON. (Otago Daily Times, 01 March 1878) - National Library of New Zealand
- DR FITCHETT AT OLD KNOX CHURCH. (Otago Daily Times, 06 August 1887) - National Library of New Zealand
- MR W. D. STEWART, M.H.E., AT OLD KNOX CHURCH, (Otago Daily Times, 12 May 1888) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.