Object: Space plane, environment no. 1
This image is All rights reserved. Image © Jim Allen
Please follow the Buy or license link under each image to apply to use this image. (Charges may apply)
Why you need to apply for the use of this image
Rights for this work may be:
- controlled by the artist, the artist's estate, or other rights holders; or
- unclear - Te Papa will do a more detailed analysis of the work’s rights history; or
- covered by Te Papa’s Mana Taonga principle which supports the rights of holders of traditional knowledge to determine how the image may be used.
You need to make sure you don’t infringe on the rights of third parties before you use this image. Our image request process helps with this. Te Papa does not authorise the use of this image beyond the uses allowed by the “fair dealing” provisions of the New Zealand Copyright Act, 1994.
More information about copyright
We recommend these resources for more information:
- Copyright in NZ - Ministry of Economic Development
- Copyright guidelines and resource - Lianza
- Enabling use and re-use - Digital NZ
Find more information about Te Papa's rights project on our blog, including how rights types are assigned.
Get in touch
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- if you have any information regarding this work and rights to it, or
- if you wish to contact the rights holder for this work. We will assist where we can.
|Title||Space plane, environment no. 1|
Allen, Jim (artist), 1969, Auckland
|Medium summary||transparent plastic, nylon, metal balls and fluorescent light (2010 reconstruction)|
|Materials||plastic, nylon, metal|
x 4000mm (Width)
x 2000mm (Depth)
|Credit line||Purchased 2011|
|Registration number||2011-0019-1/A-C to C-C|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 25 million digital objects from over 140 content partners across New Zealand
- Impacts of light on myopia - The University of Auckland Library
- Super-resolution imaging and performance optimization for single- and multi-layer silver superlenses - University of Canterbury Library
- Records - Auckland Libraries
- Engineering Geology and Geotechnical Investigation of Highwall Stability at the Proposed Terrace Opencast Coal Mine, Reddale Valley, Reefton. - University of Canterbury Library
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.