Object: The caves, Wanganui River
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||The caves, Wanganui River|
Muir & Moodie (photography studio), Late nineteenth century, Dunedin
Unknown (photographer), 1901, Whanganui River
|Medium summary||black and white photography, albumen silver print|
|Materials||silver bromide, albumen, printing-out paper|
|Classification||black-and-white prints, vintage prints, albumen prints, landscapes|
|Technique||photography, black-and-white photography, printing-out|
x 190mm (Width)
Support: 130mm (Height) x 190mm (Width)
Secondary Support: 230mm (Height) x 310mm (Width)
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- THE ENTRANCE TO WATERFALL CAVE, ON THE UPPER REACHES OF THE WANGANUI RIVER. - Auckland Libraries
- Looking out of a cave on River F G R 6069 - Auckland Libraries
- â€œUmbrageous grots and caves of cool recess.â€â€”Milton. â€” (Govt. Publicity photo.) â€” One of the many beautiful fairy-like caves on the Wanganui River, North Island, New Zealand - New Zealand Electronic Text Collection
- One of the caves on the upper reaches of the Wanganui River, North Island, New Zealand. â€” (Govt. Publicity photo - New Zealand Electronic Text Collection
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.