Object: Title plate from Goats and he-goats.
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||Title plate from Goats and he-goats.|
de Bye, Marcus (etcher), Mid 17th century, Netherlands
Potter, Paulus (artist)
|Classification||prints, etchings, works on paper|
x 136mm (Width)
Support: 112mm (Height) x 140mm (Width)
|Credit line||Gift of Bishop Monrad, 1869|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- FROM ANOTHER CORRESPONDENT.] (Taranaki Herald, 23 December 1865) - National Library of New Zealand
- NEWS FROM HOME. (Otago Daily Times, 02 October 1875) - National Library of New Zealand
- NEWS OF THE WEEK. [FROM THE DAILY TIMES.] (Otago Witness, 05 September 1868) - National Library of New Zealand
- LETTERS FROM THE LITTLE FOLK. (Otago Witness, 24 July 1901) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.