Object: Dulwich Museum
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
Seager, Samuel Hurst, 1900-1926, England
|Classification||lantern slides, black-and-white slides|
|Credit line||Gift of S. Hurst Seager, 1926|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- SMALLER MUSEUMS (Evening Post, 31 March 1927) - National Library of New Zealand
- George Frederick Foote - Auckland War Memorial Museum Tamaki Paenga Hira
- Albert Louis Butler - Auckland War Memorial Museum Tamaki Paenga Hira
- ART AND ARTISTS. (Otago Witness, 23 September 1908) - National Library of New Zealand
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.