Object: High and Hereford Streets, Christchurch
This image has No Known Copyright Restrictions.
To the best of Te Papa’s knowledge, under New Zealand law:
- there is no copyright or other intellectual property rights in this work in New Zealand; and
- the work may be copied and otherwise re-used in New Zealand without copyright or other intellectual property rights related restriction.
Te Papa will not be liable to you, on any legal basis (including negligence), for any loss or damage you suffer through your use of this material, except in those cases where the law does not allow us to exclude or limit our liability to you.
|Title||High and Hereford Streets, Christchurch|
Burton Brothers studio (photography studio), 1880s, Dunedin
Unknown (photographer), Christchurch
|Medium summary||black and white gelatin glass negative|
|Materials||silver, photographic gelatin, sheet glass, photographic plates|
|Classification||gelatin dry plate negatives, black-and-white negatives|
|Technique||gelatin dry plate process, black-and-white photography|
|Format||whole plate (1/1)|
Results from DigitalNZ
Searching 27 million digital objects from over 150 content partners across New Zealand
- High/Hereford/Colombo Streets - Christchurch City Libraries
- Intersection of Colombo, Hereford and High Streets, Christchurch - Alexander Turnbull Library
- Junction of High and Hereford Streets, Christchurch - Alexander Turnbull Library
- The intersection of Colombo Street, Hereford Street and High Street, Christchurch - Alexander Turnbull Library
Disclaimer: This information was created from historic documentation, and may not necessarily reflect the best available knowledge about the item. Some collection images are created for identification purposes only and may not be of reproduction quality. Some images are not available due to copyright restrictions. If you have information or questions about objects in the collection, contact us using our enquiry form. You can also find out more about Collections Online.